The CAC Booster Club is a Middle School and High School volunteer parent organization. Through fundraising and other activities, it:
• Provides support for the Activity and Athletic Programs
• Promotes school spirit throughout the CAC community
• Sells CAC spirit wear
With monies raised from the Spirit Wear Store and Food Concession Stand, the Booster Club has been able to enhance CAC activities by:
• Funding equipment for activities and athletics that are outside the department’s budget
• Assisting with need-based travel costs
• Providing senior gifts
Booster has something for everyone! Volunteer now to:
• Assist in the Food Concession Stand during sporting events and other school activities
• Work in the Spirit Wear Store
• Donate baked goods
Meetings are generally held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 11 a.m. in the MS/HS library meeting room and are open to all parents who would like to join.
SPIRIT WEAR STORE Open or Close
Located between the elementary school and coffee shop. Store hours are Tuesdays and
Thursdays from 8:00-12:00 and 2:00-3:30, as well as some special occasions.
Please click here for a powerpoint presentation of this year’s merchandise. Please understand that items listed may sell out occasionally.
If you need something at a time the store is not open, please email email@example.com
BOOSTER CLUB FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM Open or Close
The CAC Booster Club supports a limited number of traveling CAC student-athletes each season with a cash grant equal to half of the cost of the athletic/activities trip, not to exceed $500.00 US dollars. This assistance is available to families on the basis of need, and limited to funds on hand and to one time per student, per school year.
Travel program instruction letters for seasons 1, 2, and 3: