REGISTRATION FOR CLASSES AT THE POOL OFFICE:
DURING OPEN SWIM HOURS ONLY!
PLEASE NOTE! All courses are subject to minimum and maximum enrollments
- Be sure to review our Rules and Regulations with your children and remind them that these rules are to ensure their safety and comfort, as well as others.
- Children 7 years & under or under 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a responsible member, 18 years or older.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR POOL PRIVILEGES Open or Close
1). CAC STUDENTS & IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS, ALUMNI, FACULTY, SUPPORT STAFF & ADMINISTRATION:
• Parent completes pool application form at the pool office upon presenting a CAC photo ID card.
• A color-coded sticker is placed on each eligible ID card.
• Children 7 years & younger will receive identifying mark on sticker.
• Application form remains valid for the duration of the student’s enrollment (or employees tenor) at CAC.
• Colored sticker can be renewed at the Pool Office.
2). NON-AFFILIATE CAC ID HOLDERS:
• Complete an application form for each family member at the pool office upon presenting a CAC photo ID card.
• Receive payment slip from pool office.
• Present payment slip to the school cashiers office and pay membership fee of $30 per person.
• Return stamped payment slip from school cashier to the pool office.
• Receive colored sticker on ID card from pool office.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SWIM SCHOOL CLASSES Open or Close
- Present ID bearing pool color-coded sticker to Pool Office and register for classes.
- Register for class at pool office. Receive payment slip.
- Present registration slip to school cashier and pay fees.
HOW TO RESERVE A POOL PARTY Open or Close
- Reservation should be made at the pool office, in person, during open swim hours. (Sorry, we cannot accept phone reservations).
- Receive payment slip.
- Present payment slip to school cashier and pay fees.
HOW TO REGISTER HOUSE GUESTS Open or Close
Houseguest tickets may be purchased by inquiring at the pool office.
ELIGIBILITY Open or Close
- Students of C.A.C. and their immediate family members
- Alumni of CAC & their Parents
- Faculty, Support Staff, Administration, & Board Members
- Non-Affiliate CAC ID Holders
CAC STUDENTS and FAMILY MEMBERS FREE!!
Currently enrolled CAC students and their immediate family members are eligible to use the pool during recreational (open swim) hours, free of charge. To activate this privilege, a parent should complete and sign a membership form, available from the Pool Office. This membership is valid as long as the student attends CAC.
NOTE! Each family member must present his (her) CAC ID CARD at the pool window upon entering the pool facility.
PAYMENT OF FEES Open or Close
Fees for pool membership, swim school classes, pool parties and house guests are charged in U.S. dollars or the official school rate equivalent in Egyptian LE. Payment is made at the school cashier located on the ground floor of the CAC administration building (Welcome Center)
SCHOOL CASHIER’S HOURS Open or Close
Located in the administration building, on the ground floor (Welcome Center), the school cashier is open from 8AM-1:30 PM and from 2:30 PM-3-3:40PM Sun.-Thurs. (school days only).
POOL HOURS Open or Close
POOL OFFICE HOURS: ONLY DURING OPEN SWIM HOURS – CLOSED TUESDAYS