The Swiss Leadership Camp in the Gstaad valley is specifically designed for school groups and provides students with the opportunity to develop leadership and communication skills,
goal setting, time management techniques and to collaborate more effectively in teams while working on exciting challenges and great outdoor activities in a unique mountain setting with experienced trainers, professional mountain guides and coaches.
Excursions and outdoor activities may include:
Mountain Lake Expediction
Camp Fire and Music
High Altitude Ropes Course
First Aid Training
The Boat Game
United Nations Visit
More Information and video: Swissleadershipcamp.com
Please visit swissleadershipcamp.com for more information.
Room and board:
• Typical Swiss style wooden and stone chalet. Students share a room with one other student and all rooms have ensuite bathrooms. All meals included except during transit.
• All diets are catered for including but not limited to religious diets, vegetarian, 100% gluten free, sugar free and other requests.
• Families receive a full info package including dietary requests, packing list, health form and daily blogs.
• To give an idea of items on the packing list: regular clothes, hiking shoes for activities, warm fleece, water and wind resistant jacket, gloves, sunglasses and hat for glacier expedition.
• All other materials for activities are provided by the camp.
• No extra supplies or vaccination needed.
Fitness level: A unique combination of activities is offered and can be enjoyed by all students regardless of age, fitness level or experience.
Visa: Information about which nationalities require visas can be found here. Students are provided with a support letter for the embassy if needed. Note that visa information is subject to change.
Operator: The Swiss Leadership Camp
Flight Cost: LE 10,620
Program Cost: $1,900 (visa cost not included)