Students will develop the fundamentals of basketball: dribbling, shooting, rebounding, and basic rules of the game.
Students need appropriate outfit (no Crocs or sandals or dresses). They will scrimmage when possible, in an 'intramural' setting.
occer is a game that is equally fun for boys and girls! When children play soccer they improve their coordination, self-esteem and their ability to cooperate with others.
Soccer Fun is focused on safety, sportsmanship and FUN, while enhancing fundamental soccer skills and confidence on the field. We will play creative games that increase balance and cooperation and also practice specific drills for improved dribbling, passing, trapping and scoring.
Make and Design Lab, shortly called MAD Lab is an innovative learning space for students to
- Have the freedom to be creative, critical and reflective
- To be hands-on and to tinker with materials
- Experiment with a range of resources
- Design and work on personal projects
Learning Outcomes: Learn, Explore and have Fun
- Enjoy the innovative & creative process
- Develop knowledge, understanding & skills of different disciplines to design & create solutions to problems
- Understand design thinking and apply those principles to problem solve
- Use technology to model and create solutions & to solve problems
- Respect others’ viewpoints and understand there exists alternate solutions to problems.