Search Our Site

If you require an official document stating your attendance at CAC, please  contact us to order a copy of your transcript.

CAC cannot duplicate an official diploma. However, If you need official documents proving your attendance at CAC, the school can issue you an official transcript. If transcripts are not accepted by your employer, the school may be able to create a replacement Papyrus diploma. To order your replacement Papyrus, contact us.



1 Midan Digla - Maadi 11431